CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Anything goes at creative inspirations challenge

 
hi all,
 
its time for another challenge at we know how you all love the 'anything goes' themes so that's exactly what we have this fortnight.
 
our sponsor is Lili of the Valley and they have a generous gift up for grabs.
 
here is my card
 
 
my photography skills have let me down again because this paper is very pretty but doesn't look it here.
 
my friend send me the wooden hearts and they worked perfectly with some rolled paper.
 
look at his adorable little face, don't you just love him!
 
i'm keeping this post short as i'm nursing a flu bug and feeling sorry for myself but want to wish you all good luck with the challenge.
 
 
hugs Suzanne x
 
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Wow so beautiful and hope you feel better soon we all got something on this side of the pond that has been very hard to shake off they closed schools and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's one beautiful card, beautiful image and I love the curled paper with the heart,
    Sorry you have got this flu bug hope you soon feel better.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete