CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 February 2017

creative inspirations anything goes.

 
hi crafty friends,
 
its challenge day at creative inspirations today and our theme is an all time favorite with everyone, its 'Anything Goes'
 
 
our sponsor is bugaboo which is one of my favorite digi sites, I love their cute and images.
 
I chose these funny little dogs and grouped them together.
 
 
 
his face is makes me smile, cheeky little fellow.
 
It kinda hurts me too because as some of you already know I lost my beloved dog this week. We are all so heart broken so if I don't get round to leaving comments on your entries this fortnight I hope you will understand why. I just don't feel like doing anything at the moment, not even crafting.
 
I miss my cuddles.
 R.I.P. Tia, you gave us so much love and taught us the meaning of loyalty.
 
you have left a huge hole in our family and in our hearts.
 
 




8 comments:

  1. Oh I love my dog, and my heart goes out to you, they are wonderful to have around. I know this kind of loss is sad, take care from Carollyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm finding it very hard at the moment.

      Delete
  2. A bittersweet read . ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Muskaan, life is difficult at the moment, the house is so quiet and I'm feeling lonely.

      Delete
  3. Lovely fun card, I like your design and layout, well done
    Sending you a big hug I know how much you are missing her,
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret, I know you understand my pain cx

      Delete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This card is really sweet and one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing both the card and your story of Tia. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words about my Tia, I miss her so much. I see you are from Idaho, my cousin lives there too. Xx

      Delete