CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 16 November 2016

frosty florals at creative inspirations

 
 
Hello Crafty friends,
Its time for another challenge over at Creative Inspirations and we would love to see some frosty florals this time.
 
our sponsor is Petal Lu and there is a great prize up for grabs so please come and join us.
 
I've used my Altenew  Beautiful Day stamp set.
 
 
I've used watercolour paints to colour the flowers but its my first attempt at painting and I obviously need a lot more practice but I can say I did enjoy trying them.
 
I add some SnowWriter and some Twinklets Diamond dust to give a frosty look to the flowers.
 
the snowflakes are a die from Cheery Lynn and loooooove them!
 
the sentiment is from stamping up and I used some silver heat embossing powder. I will never get fed up with watching the powder melt and come to life LOL
 
I half cut the flowers out and then tucked a round nestability die under them. I'm pleased with how that worked out.
 
so this is my card and now its over to you....
 
please add your cards at Creative Inspirations
 
I am looking forward to visiting your blogs.
please leave me a comment so I know that you have been to visit me too.
 
Hugs Suzanne xx


3 comments:

  1. Pretty - love the snowflakes on the blue background !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your flowers and gorgeous snowflakes, it really looks like you took outside and let it get frosted. A lot of week but really worth it.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzanne.
    Such a gorgeous card filled with festive cheer and crafting loveliness.
    Thank you for your beautiful comment. I'm very touched! I miss our little bright eyes (George) every day.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete