CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Summer Sun

 
Hi all,
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
yep its Wednesday and that means its challenge day over at creative inspirations again
 
this week we would love to see your summer/sunshine &summer holiday cards.
 
I've used one of my favorite digi images from Sassy Cheryl
 
 
I've coloured it with my copic markers and added a die cut 'love' sentiment from paper smooches.
 
this lovely digi always makes me smile and reminds me of the friendship I have with my own little dog. (she loves the beach)
 
Our sponsor this fortnight is Craftie Charlie and they are offering a very generous £20 voucher for our winner so please come and join us.
 
good luck everyone
 
hugs Suzanne xx
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your colourful image and lovely artwork.
    Well done on a gorgeous card.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete