CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 19 June 2016

All the Fun of the Fair

 
helo, happy sunday!
 
I thought I would share some of my design team cards with you today.
 
these are from a new die range on sale at www.craftstash.co.uk
 
 
I just love this ferris wheel die.
the bottom card has been cut out and the die was hung on twine so its spins.
 
Here are some more cards and bookmarks that I have made using stamps and dies from craftstash.
 




I love this locket border die.


 
there are so many lovely things and if you register for their news letter they will give you a massive 20% off your first order.
 
keep an eye on my blog for more samples over the next few weeks.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards I don't know which I like the best, I love your ferries wheel, especially the one that spins. The bookmarks are gorgeous as well as the card with the side panels,
    All in all gorgeous cards and beautifully designed cards
    Well done
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, this is a wonderful selection of cards - your really are super talented.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sue, that's really kind of you. You are a super talented lady too xx

      Delete