CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 April 2016

creative inspirations, your favorite things.

 
hi guys,
I'm soooo sorry for being late with my post this week, i'm living under a dark cloud at the moment and everything is hard work but 'i'm getting there.
 
 
\so here is my card for the challenge....
 
 
 
out theme is very simple, we just want you to use at least two of your favorite craft items.
 
Ok maybe that isn't as simple as I first thought....
 
choosing two favorites.... hmm let me think....
 
I do love my designer papers.....
I do love my rubber stamps...
oh but then again I do love my digi stamps and my colouring pencils and my watercolour pens and...
 
yeah you get the picture don't you.... LOL
 
But I have decided that my two really truly bestist things are (yes sure, bestist, is a real word)
 
so my bestist things are.....
 
My bigshot machine and my copic markers!
I think I use both of them every single day.
 
so what are your two best items?
 
join us at creative inspirations and you could be in with a chance of winning a £20 gift voucher from crafty Charlie.
 
i'm looking forward to visiting your blogs.
 
hugs Suzanne xx
 


4 comments:

  1. I don't make cards that often but can't live with out duct tape ha ha ha I do love good markers and extra fine and regular and super fat ones and love what you have chosen to make, cameras are cute to put on a card and your colors too. You cant tell you have been under the weather so that good or is it a sad clown thing where the smile is painted on:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I love your layout and die cuts. Great colouring and colours
    Hope you are feeling better and take care
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne fantastic card love the layout, colouring and the die cuts. Hope you are felling better. Love Alison p.s I am having a crafty give away on my blog if you are interested. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sentiment and visual ! Hope you are as rosy & blooming as the flowers in your card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete