CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 January 2016

sugar bowl challenge... anything goes!

 
Ow gosh please forgive me for the late post!
 
i'm rushing around like a headless chicken and not getting very far.
 
anyway, i'm sorry i'm late but here is my latest card for the sugarbowl challenge....
 
 
 
I've used various grey copic markers for the image and love hoe it turned out.

 
I made the flowers with my new tim holtz flower punch. a little on the expensive side in my opinion but I still love it and will be using it a lot more so watch out for other flower designs using this one punch.
 
the challenge lasts all month so you have plenty of time to join in and we love to check out your blogs and creations.
 
you can find us here
the theme is Anything Goes but you must use a sugar Nellie digi image or stamp.
 
thanks for stopping by today.
 
hugs suzanne x
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. very cute Suzanne nice job, I don't make cards but enjoy seeing what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete