CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stars and Stripes

 
hi guys, its time for another challenge at creative inspirations and this week the theme is stars and stripes.
 
 
I chose a cute bugaboo image and got to work with my copic markers
 
 
I love this little teddy image and he is perfect for anyones birthday, male or female, old or young!

 
I have got lots of star dies so this was easy for me. the hard part was knowing when to stop.
 
the papers are called Complete Boy.
 
 

 
I'm not sure what shape this card is..

 
I folded it and went wrong but then thought.... I actually like it!

 
so I left it this weird shape. there are no mistakes is crafting is there? its all part of being creative.
 
shall I scrap the part where I told you it went wrong and pretend I was being clever? lol no..... you all know me better than that.
 
I hope you will join us again this week at creative inspirations and check out the great prize this week.
 
thanks for stopping by
Suzanne x


3 comments:

  1. I have a second love when it comes to crafts, and it is Paper this is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your design and wonderful image
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, this is a wonderful card. I love your stepper card design and the image and layout all just look absolutely perfect together.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete