CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 September 2015

warm colours card

 
oh where has this week gone? the time has flown by and its time for another challenge already.
 
this week at creative inspirations we would like you to did out your warm colours.
 
here is what I came up with....
 
 
Ive used Retro Flower punches in 3 sizes to make the flowers

 
this has got to be my favorite stamp, ive used her so many times and never get fed up with looking at her.
 
she is from Art journey stamps and can be found here the set is called Noel but she certainly isn't just for Christmas.
I bought these a good while ago but they arrive within a few days.
the frame die is an oval but ive tweeked it and made it into a square.
 
the sentiment comes in the same stamp set.
 
and of course I've used some warm papers from K&Co
finished off with an organza ribbon and bow.
 
I hope you will join us at creative inspirations this week. I love browsing all the entries and we have £10 voucher up for grabs from our generous sponsor CraftsULove
 
thanks for stopping by and i'd really love it if you could leave me a coment.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully warm and lovely image card, Yes I think you got the warmth into the card.
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Suzanne, This card is beautiful. I have never seen that image before, it certainly is wonderful. Your card really sells it though. The colours you have put together look gorgeous and I love the flowers you have made.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete