CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Flower inspiration

 
Hi Guys, I'm late today with my Creative inspirations DT card...
 
struggling my head at the moment but im here now and here is my Flower theme card
 

I used this lovely flower digi and coloured it with copic markers


 
I need some help with photography skills!
 
please come and join us at creative inspiration and share all your flower creations.
 
we are now on summer break so you have until 25th august to link your projects and we are all still here to check out your blogs and send some love.
 
hope to be visiting you soon.
 
hugs Suzanne x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your formal image and lovely colours
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suzanne, great colurs and card design - aren't we on a Creative Inspirations break though? hope so or I am on the naughty step!!!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete