CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 May 2015

May Pinterest Project

 
hello, as some of you know my new years resolutions is to make one project from pinterest each month so here is what I have chosen for may...
 
 




ok ok I know its a very simple bookmark but I was leaving it a bit late and didn't want to let myself down this early in the year so a quick project was the answer.
 
you can find original idea on my pinterest board 
I actually tweeked the pattern a little bit coz I liked the double flower.
 
it really was easy to make.
 
my friend Margaret is also doing the challenge with me so I hope you will keep an eye on her blog to see what she is making this month.
 
if anyone wants to join us please leave me a comment so I can direct people over to your blog.
it can be anything you like on pinterest, card making, cleaning, gardening, recipes..... anything!
 
thanks for stopping by and please pop back on the 30th to see my first DT card for the SugarBowl.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lovely bookmark, well done
    Mine is not quite finished the finishing touches are taking a little longer than I thought,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab idea, looks great,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When ever you want to buy any just email, addy on sidebar, I have loads ready made to post and free P&P too. xxxx

    ReplyDelete