CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 May 2015

Anniversary Holiday

 
Hello, I'm back in blogland after my week away with my husband.
it was our 33rd anniversary on 1st May and we always have a week away somewhere, usually Wales but this year we decided to go all the way up to the Scottish Highlands.
 
we booked a cottage in Stontian and it was beautiful.
 


 
 
this cottage certainly had the Wow factor with 4 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, 3 bathrooms and a huge 1.5 acre garden for tia to place safely in.
 
part of the huge garden. we had a gorgeous stag standing under that big tree every morning.
 
dinning room

huge kitchen which I enjoyed cooking in. look at that gorgeous Range!

amazing all round views from this room

one of the living rooms

cozy tv room

one of the bedrooms

the patio

 one of the living rooms with fantastic views.

 the garden

Tia soon found her fresh water in the utility room.

not sure how I feel about this real deer head on the wall. its majestic yes but I'd rather it was alive.
 
Hmm this is a craft blog so I'm in danger of boring you all but wait......
 
there is crafts to come.
 
first there is the card I made hubby
 
I got the idea from pinterest of course!
 
I used the words to a song I love and which make me think of my husband. 'Angel of mine' by Eternal.
(oh that's so mushy)
 
so that's my crafty make and now I have crafty news which I want to share with you.
 
Just before I left for our holiday I got an email from Fi to say they would like me to join them at Sugar Bowl. Oh boy I was so happy!
 
Sugar Nellie cards will be fun to make and I already use lots of their images so please pop back here to see what I make and of course i'll link the challenges and other DT members blogs so you can get inspired to join in with the challenges.
 
i'll be back soon to post some creations.
 
thanks for stopping by.
hugs Suzanne xx
 
 
 
 
 





3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Suzanne, your holiday cottage looks gorgeous, I would n't have wanted to come home...! Your card for your hubby is lovely, not mushy at all, and even if it were mush is allowed after 33 years I think.. big congrats on your Sugar Bowl news, from a fellow newbie sweetie!! ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful place and gorgeous cottage, glad you had a great holiday
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the 'cottage' looks luxurious. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete