CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 April 2015

March Pinterest Project

 
 
oops its April already and I haven't posted my March pinterest project but It arrived in its new home today so I can now show you what I made.....
 
 
 
I chose this pattern and it was easier than I thought it would be
 

I added some beads and a ribbon bow
 
 
I sent this heart to my friend Margaret as she is doing the 12 month challenge with me.
each month we find something on pinterest to have a go at making. it could be anything from cooking to gardening and it doesn't have to work out right, it would be fun to see the mess ups lol
 
if you want to join us just leave me a comment and i'll add a link to your blog.
(no spammer please)
 
 
Please pop over to Margarets blog to see what she has made. here
 
now I better have a look on pinterest to see what I would like to do for April.
 
thank you for any comments you might like to leave
 
hugs Suzanne xx
 



2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and I love it, I am going to hang it in my craft room when it's finished. Thank you for the heart, off to post mine.
    Have a nice day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete