CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 April 2015

A Trio of....

 
 
good morning and happy Wednesday!
 
Wednesday has turned into my favourite day of the week, its weigh in day at slimming world which I look forward to and of course its the day we star a new challenge at creative inspirations.
 
this week our theme is 'A Trio of'....
 
so all we would like you to do is add three of anything you want.
 
here is my card...
 

 
I chose three flowers, three gems and three colours
is that OTT with the 3's?
 
I love how the embossing turned out, I used white embossing powder on the pink card.
 
 
 
I coloured the cute image with copic markers
 
Its such an easy theme so I hope you will come and join us.
you could be in with a chance of winning a crafty voucher, so what you waiting for?
good luck everyone xx
 
 


3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous darl :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the trio of everything. Beautiful image
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning suzanne.really beautiful details and colouring and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete