CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Anything Goes

 
Hi friends,
I've got another card to show you today which is for the challenge at Creative Inspirations
 

we have a great sketch if you would like to use it but that's optional.
 
I've used the sketch but kept my papers white and used various embossing folders.
 
I used punches for the flowers.
 
the cute image is from this weeks sponsor, Time4tea. I've used copics and polychrome pencils
 
you could win a freebie from them so please come and join us.
I love seeing all your creations.
 
over to you guys now.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Super pretty card. Love all the different embossed papers and the soft pinks of the flowers. Really beautiful. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning suzanne.beautiful design and flowers and i love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete