CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Love is in the Air

 
 
Oh my word its Feburary already, the month of love.
 
over at creative inspirations we would love to see all your valentines cards and anything to do with love.
 
oh I just love this time of year, I'm all loved up and still enjoy a cozy snuggle with my hubby and a good film to watch together LOL
 
I've made this card for my hubby...
 

 
I love TeddyBo digi stamps and using them for my husbands cards has become a bit of a habit. they always fit with what I want I want to say and this one is no exception.
Ive used copics to colour the bears using
 E11 E13 E23 E34 E43 E47 E55
the hats and clothes were coloured using
R14 R17 R39 YG95 and W7
and the sky is B95 & B97
 
I did the sentiment on the computer using sweetheart font and papyrus and its so true
Together is my favourite place to be.
 
the heart border die is from Lala Land
 
I do hope you will join in the challenge this week and don't forget to pop by and see who is the lucky winner of last weeks gorgeous goodies.
 
thanks for stopping by today and please leave me a comment to let me know you came to visit me.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and wonderful card, not sure if I shall make my hubby a card, he so against Valentine's day it's a money making racket,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning suzanne.i love the sweet image and your easel design and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete