CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 January 2015

ribbons ribbons ribbons!

 
Happy new Year!!!
 
wow 2014 flew by didn't it.
 
so here we are in 2015 and our first challenge this year at creative inspirations is to use a ribbon
 
simple aye?
 
of course it is. here is my card...
 
 
I chose organza ribbon for this card and worked round that adding the Impression Obsession heart sticks, I just love that die.
 
I stamped and embossed some vellum which looks nicer in real life.
 
I've also added lots of stickles and some pearls.
 
I hope you will join in our challenge this week at Creative Inspirations
there is a great prize up for grabs every week.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing what you all make, that's the best part of being on the DT.
 
hugs Suzanne x


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love your design and layout, and of course your heart sticks
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous suzanne.stunning vintage image and your design and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete