CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 November 2014

Winter Wishes

 
Happy Sunday!
 
Its been a wet and dark day here in Essex but hubby and I decided to have a drive to the coast and do a bit of bird spotting across the marshes.
Hubby was happy and I took my crochet so I was happy too. although I have to admit I did like seeing the Hen harriers and short-eared Owls.
 
Check out hubby's blog by clicking on his photo on the right-hand side to see the photo's he took.
 
Back home in the warm not and I'd like to share my latest card with you. I just love this digi image
 

 
I used copics to colour the image and added lots of Frantage and crushed glass glitter. its so sparkly, I'm really happy with this card and will be trying it with other colour combo's soon.
 
you can find the image here
 
thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may wish to leave.
 
hugs Suzanne x
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. love your fab card, nice to have a bit of fresh air and I love to see what Brian has been up to..... always wonderful photo's
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous card, love the beautiful image and colours.
    Off to see Brian's blog
    Glad you got out and had a lovely day.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete