CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Swing Time sassy cheryl digi card

hello,
Its challenge time again over at creative inspirations and this week we would love to see your autumn colours put to good use.
 
our sponsor this week is
 
and as you can see, there is a £10 voucher up for grabs! that's tempting right?
here is my card......
 
 
 
I've used one of my favourite digi stamps again. Sassy Cheryl has adorable stamps!
I love colouring these little cuties.

I would like to enter this card into the sassy Cheryl challenge. I really do love her art work!
 
 
 
I really hope you will join us this week.
 
Suzanne x
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumn colours and lovely card, great image.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous suzanne.stunning sweet image and design and i love your autumnal colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute,I love the autumn colours x

    ReplyDelete