CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 June 2014

world cup? Prisma's V Polychromo's

 
 
Hello, well at last I feel a little more human again. I've been so unwell with a viral infection and the Virtigo has drove me crazy but I am 'upright' again now and able to make a little card.
I had already coloured this lovely image with my polychromo's so that was the difficult part out the way.
 
 
 
the First Edition papers were a bargain last week in the Range. 8 x 8 size was only £4.99 so different pack came home with me along with a gorgeous 12 x12 pack for £8.45
I just love a bargain!
 
as some of you already know, I have been saving for the polychromo pencils and finially got them
so I thought I would do a little side by side test to see what I think.
 
 
 
 
now don't get me wrong here, I've been more than happy with my prisma's and still am. I wont be parting with them but I LOVE the poly's! look how much richer the colours looks.
shame about my poor photography skills, the images look much nicer in real life.
 
 
I've use the poly image on this card but the prisma one will get used aswell at some point.
 
so I guess this is where I have to hold up my hands and admit it......
 
my name is Suzanne and I'm a pencil addict.
 
please do NOT send me to rehab, I love my addiction!
 
hope you like todays card and thank you for stopping by but if you have time please visit Creative Inspirations blog and check out this weeks challenge. My fellow design team members have come up with some amazing cards again.
 
happy crafting
 
Suzanne2 xx
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    So glad you are feeling a little better,
    Beautiful card, love your design, layout and gorgeous image.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend, take it easy for a while and I loved your colouring of image x

    ReplyDelete