CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 28 May 2014

TAG TIME

 
Time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations and this week we would like to see a tag in your creation.
It could be a tag or a card with a tag on it or maybe you have a more creative idea for something including a tag.
 
Here is my DT tag
 
 


 
I'm rubbish at taking a photo of my projects, I wish you could see how beautiful the ivy turned out using some bronze glitter card, I love it!
the ivy die is from Joanna sheen's Signature range. Ivy Flourish SD011
this die is my first signature die and it cuts beautifully so it wont be my last, I've already started a new 'wants' list. please pop to JS site and have a look for yourself.
 
this gorgeous stamp is from Art Journey
this is not an English stamp so not the easiest to use but I sent an email in English and they answered in English and were very helpful. the stamp arrived in a few days so I will use the site again.
 
 
 
The sentiment stamp works perfectly with the image and I got that from Oysterstamps
 
I wanted some of that lovely frantage stuff that I keep seeing on lots of cards but I haven't got any so I used some Bronze and white acrylic paints and a cocktail stick. OK so it isn't frantage but I think it worked out alright.
 
If you have any questions give me a shout on my facebook page and i'll try to help.
 
now its your turn, get creative with a tag and come and join us at Creative Inspirations challenge blog, there is a lovely prize for the winner.
 
thanks for stopping by
Suzanne2 x
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Gorgeous and beautiful tag, lovely layout and colours
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous neutral colour palette with a lovely hint of warmth from those golden sunshine flowers. What a fabulous image too - great tag, and a great challenge over at CI.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning tag suzanne.the image is beautiful and i love all your details and fab textures :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete