CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 February 2014

dewent coloursoft pencils

hi crafty friends,
I've been practicing with my new pencils, derwent coloursoft, they are lovely!
I still haven't found the perfect cardstock for them yet but I'm getting closer.
this is my card...
 
photo isn't great again, sorry. I'm blaming the weather and not my poor photography skils.
its very dark, wet and windy here today...yuk!
 
this shape card is so easy, I simply cut 1 inch in on each side and score at 1 and 2 inches for the steps.
 
the flowers are so cute, they are a memorybox die called cherry blossom die.
 
all dies used can be found at oysterstamps
I've used
spellbinders labels 8
large circle die
impression obsession branch
and
couture creation moments in time swirl die.
 
cardstock used is payperbox available in store at oysterstamps, its great quality and perfect for shaped cards as its nice and strong.
 
please pop over to oyster and check out the new arrivals and the CHA pre-order goodies. the little distress inks and mini blender are top of my wants list along with the spellbinders perfect positioner tool, it looks really good so I can't wait to try it. I'll let you know my honest opinion when I've tried it.
 
thanks for stopping by.
 
Suzanne x
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Beautiful card, I love the shape, your design and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Suzanne love the sweet image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stuniing ssuzanne.gorgeous card fold and i love your colours and sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete