CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 25 January 2014

sassy sally with pearls

Hi friends, I'm here with another sassy Cheryl card to show you.
The theme for this weeks challenge over at sassy cheryls blog is pearls so its nice and easy.
 I've used the image called 'Have you Heard' It's another cutie.
 
I've used a Marianne die for the base card and made it into an easel shape.
 
I coloured sally with copic markers.
 
I made the flowers using poppystamps blooming posie die and memorybox fresh foliage for the leaves and of course I've added pearls.
 
all the dies are available from www.oysterstamps.co.uk
please pop over there and have a look at all the yummy new stash they have got.
 
I better get a move on now as my visitors will be here any minute.
 
thanks for stopping by
 
Suzanne x
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful shape and such a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Sassy Cheryl Challenges! Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored her. That is my favorite pink and blue combination. That die makes a beautiful easel card. I'll have to pop over and check out the rest of them. Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl Pearl challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne

    Beautiful card, love the image and the beautiful colours you used. Great shape card, well done.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne beautiful card love the image so girly. Love Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW…how stink in' adorable. Super-d-dooper cute.
    Thanks for playing along in the Pearls, Pearls, Pearls, challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Suzanne---now, this just makes me feel good! With the freezing weather we're experiencing, it's lovely to get a reminder of spring! And, I love the use of the sentiment to prop the card up-great idea! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete