CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 September 2013

In His Word

hi, I've had a lovely crafty birthday today,
my family have spoilt me again and we had a nice day together. it was perfect!
I even found time to get my craft fix and made this card
 
I used spellbinders decorative labels eight
couture creations 'moments in time' swirl die
magnolia floral corner die
Our Daily Bread scripture collection 9 stamp set
and for the flowers I used spellbinders rose creations dies
 
I embossed the background paper using the mini Martha stewart score board
 
all available from www.oysterstamps.co.uk
 
well my birthday is almost over but I just have about enough time left for a hot chocolate drink before bed.
 
nite nite and thanks for stopping by.
Suzanne x
 
 


5 comments:

  1. pleased you had a lovely birthday and found time to make this super card as well
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne

    Lovely card, beautiful colours,
    I am glad you had a lovely birthday, and you were spoilt.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful suzanne.really elegant design and i love the blue colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you had a good birthday,your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and belated birthday wishes. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete