CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 January 2013

Blog Headache

hi all,
My goodness I've had three days of Blog Headache!
I wanted to load a new card to show you but I didnt have a 'browse' button for my photo's.

I have been telling everyong who will listen about my problem including my husband. Well being a typical man or should I say a typical husband, it has taken him three days to actually listen and take the words in. Of course once he had done this it two him 2 seconds to solve my problem.....

download firefox (another browser) and load my pictures from there.
SIMPLES!

Now don't get me wrong, I love him to bits but GRRRRRR why couldn't he have said that three days ago!
LOL

so.....problem solve and here is my card.

 I've used green cardstock for the side stepper base.


 this lovely Heart Tree is from La La Land dies and available at Oysterstamps
I also used my La La Land Heart Fence die.
 I've used my lovely Impressions Obsession stamp again, I love it!


The lovely sentiment stamp is from Our Daily Bread set called All Occasion Stamps


and to finish off i added some spotty ribbon from my stash and a little acorn charm.

thank you for stopping by and i hope you will come back again soon.
now that i've calmed now from my blogger tantrum i should be able to settle down and make another card. 

Hugs for now
suzanne x

7 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous.i tried using Firefox but it wouldnt work for me and had to download Picasa. Blogger are aware of the problem and hopefully fixed soon,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have had problems uploading your fab card. At least you have it sorted now. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I also am having problems loading my cards onto my blogger but using the HTML button and then sorting out once it is on my blog. Blogger are aware as I have sent them a message and they said they are trying to fix the problem. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Suzanne, gorgeous card, love the stamp & die cuts, fab layout.
    I still have no browse button to load cards, so I have taken the card into my picsa album, loaded from there, so manage it twice now, had to do it today..pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne, you have a wonderful blog and have now become a follower,gorgeous card,love the image and trees

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne

    I am so glad you managed it in the end, I love your card, and the trees are fabulous,
    Well done.
    I know what you mean about husbands, there are times......
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this suzanne.really gorgeous colours and design and fabulous stamp :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete