CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Meet Snowy my favorite snowman

hello,
today i decided to play with Snowy. he's a penny black stamp that i have had on my 'wants' list for two years.
I managed to get him at a bargain price on ebay in september.
today i inked him up and he was as adorable as i had remembered him to be.
 
sorry about the poor photography again.
 
I've made a sidestepper blank in sky blue.
Snowy was stamped onto white cardstock and cut out using my newest dies Resplendent Rectangles, available from oysterstamps here
 
watch my blog for more cards using these dies, I've made a really pretty frame to use next. There are so many option with this mix and match set.
 
I also used a sizzix die for the 'let it snow' sentiment.
 
the snowflakes are from marrianne. and I layered them up before adding some stardust stickles.
 
I put two of the snowflakes on clear acetate danglers but they dont show too well in the poor photo's.
 
finially I used Decoart Snow Writer to add the dimentional snow dots.
 
Snowy from penny Black was coloured with copics.
 
 
well this has really got me in the christmas mood so i'm off now to make another christmas card.
 
thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may wish to leave.
 
hugs suzanne x
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne

    Wow what a gorgeous card, I love it, and a great frosty snowman.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne what a lovely card I can see why you love frosty he is gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to see my favourite snowman again! I love that shade of blue and the fabulous layout with all those sparkly snowflakes.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Suzanne, gorgeous card, love your snowman, beautiful colouring and a fab card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Suzanne, I love Snowy too.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete