CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Helping Hand

good evening bloggers!

this one is a little different for me but don't worry, i haven't lost the plot. well not completely! lol

this is my decorated spatular and its not for cooking. its perfect for those hard to press paper punches, simply put the spatular on top of the punch and press, its works a treat......go on, try it!

I've used Mo's cute image called What's Cooking
i am entering it into mo's challenge this week which is 'anything but a card'

i hope this fits the bill.

thank you for stopping by and for any comments you might leave.

hugs suzanne x



7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Suzanne this is gorgeous.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique!This would be cute as a kitchen decoration! I love it! glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never entered my mind that you lost the plot, this is a terrific idea. and its so beautifully decorated. It would be beautiful even as a decorative kitchen gift too. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea love the image. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous suzanne.really pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, this is just adorable!!, I love the idea of the spoon it's awesome.
    Thanks for joining us this week on DP2
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne!! This is brilliant!! I was struggling with a paper punch just yesterday! I soooo could have used this! hehehe! Gorgeous coloring and designwork, darlin'! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete