CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 July 2011

tatted lace


hello, thank you for visiting my blog.
today i have made this box for my mum's birthday. im not sure what i will put inside it yet but i have plenty of time to think about that.

please have a close look at the gorgeous tatting. oh how i wish i could take the credit for it but sadly im not that talented.
im friend margaret is though and she made it for me.
check out her other beautiful crafts here
if you would like some of the gorgeous tatting be sure to visit her etsy shop, it can be found on her blog.
there are some really beautiful trimmings for cardmaking and all hand tatted.
the instruction for this style of box easle card can be found on whiff of joy site.
i changed the sizes to make the box an inch deep and 5x5 size card.

i think my mum will like it better when its full of her favotite chocolate!

thanks for stopping by and please pop over to margarets.

suzanne x

4 comments:

  1. wow this is absolutely stunning suzanne,beautiful colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne
    Stunningly beautiful card/box I am so glad you used my tatting, anytime you want some more you only have to ask. I hope your mother loves your box I am sure if you put chocolates in it she will enjoy them.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgous suzanne,your mum will love it sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Suzanne, I love the flowers....Of course!! Lee (DC KitchenGoddess) xx

    ReplyDelete