CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Time to pay it forward

well it is time to pass on my award and after a lot of thought i decided to pass it on to Glenda
because she has been a good friend to me and i know she is just one 'click' away. Glenda has just started her blog too and we are trying to work it out together. Kim always comes to the rescue of course. lol
So Glenda...Thank you for being a friend.

My other friend Patricia doesn't have a blog so i can't pass this award on to her but i would like to thank her too. Pat, where would i be without you? You make me laugh every single day without fail. thank you for being my crafty friend.
suzanne x

2 comments:

  1. Fab card - very cute & I love your layout & papers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love the little paperclip embellishment. Debs x

    ReplyDelete