CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 9 July 2009

Happy Birthday MIL



Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law today!


I've made this card for her with black and white papers and used a photo of her dog Holly. Obviously not the best dog in the world...she lives with me and is called Tia hehe


i made the flowers for this card using my daisy punches in 4 sizes.


I really need some help with sentiments so if you have any idea's for me please let me know.



I would also like to know about any blogs with a challenge so i can have a go, please contact me if you have any information.


i think it's time for me to stop with the techo stuff now and get some paper to cut......

watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, and lovely layout Suzanne. I really like the black and white theme and those daisies are really cute!

    Hugs

    Kimmi

    Have a look at my blog and you'l see a list of challenge blogs in my side bar. They are listed under the days of the week.

    ReplyDelete